Binance.com is the fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanger. According to the interview of Binance CEO Zhao Changpeng: “After we opened the registration, over 240 000 users have been registered in one hour. So, we grew mainly for a couple million a week.”. As for today, Binance Exchange has more than 5 million active users.
Binance has become so popular because of these important factors:
2. Fill the required information:
At the end, do not forget to check the “Agreement Box”. Then click on the “Register“ button. After the registration go to your e-mail account inbox and open the letter from Binance – click on the confirmation link to confirm the registration.
3. Now its time to secure your Binance Account. Go to your account dashboard (at the right corner of the website). Here, at your user panel, you can choose Two-factor Authentication, there are two options available:
Click “Enable” and complete all the required steps on the 2FA page.
1. After your Binance trading account registration is complete, you can now start to trade on Binance exchange. But first, you will have to understand how to transfer cryptocurrency to Binance.
So, the first thing that you need to do is deposit to Binance. Simply navigate to the “Funds” button, on the top of the page and click on “Deposits Withdrawals”.
2. At this page, you can see all available coins that you can deposit/withdraw/trade. If you can’t find the desired coin, you may use the “Search Box” at the top left corner.
So, after you find your coin just click on the “Deposit” button – newly dedicated wallet will be created (in our example this is our Binance Bitcoin wallet). Note, that the wallet address for each coin is different, be sure that you deposit only the specific coin in its wallet, otherwise you can lose your funds.
Now you can send your coins from your own wallet (or exchange) to this newly generated address.
We are gradually approaching the question of how to trade on Binance.
2. Now, look at the left corner. Here you can see the trading pairs. Choose the one you need (to find the desired pair faster use the search box). In our example, we chose pair ETH/BTC.
The left panel displays the order book, whereas in the middle we see the last price. At the bottom you may see two boxes:
3. So, to buy ETH (Limit tab), just fill the desired price, and then select amount (ETH units, or select percentage of your total BTC). The total Bitcoins (the cost) will be calculated automatically.
4. To buy ETH on Binance for the Market price, go to the “Market” tab, then just click on the “Amount” field – the Max amount of ETH you can buy would be calculated automatically. Choose the desired amount and then just click on “Buy ETH”.
2. At the left corner, you can see the box of the trading pairs. Select the pair you need, or find it using the search. As in the previous step, we will choose ETH/BTC trading pair. The left pane displays the order book, whereas in the middle we see the last price. At the bottom you may see two boxes:
3. So, to Sell ETH (Limit tab), just write the desired price, and then select the amount (ETH units, or select percentage of your total BTC). The total Bitcoins (the cost) will be calculated automatically.
4. To sell ETH on Binance for the Market price, go to the “Market” tab, then just click on the “Amount” field – the Max amount of ETH you can sell would be calculated automatically. Choose the amount you need and then just click on “Sell ETH”.
So, why the Binance.com is so good for trading? Let us figure it out!
3. For today, Binance.com has the biggest 24 hours trading volume in comparison with other exchanges, about 267,249.41 BTC.
4. Binance Exchange now has more than 5 000 000 users.
5. The super-high-speed of processing the orders (about 1.400.000 order per second) – this makes Binance one of the fastest Exchange in the market.
Now we are going to discover the best cryptocurrency trading bots for Binance. The most popular cryptocurrency trading bots are Cryptorg, Haasonline, GunBot, and Cryptotrader. Take a look at this cryptocurrency trading bots comparison table:
|Exchanges||Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex, Bitfinex||Bitfinex, Binance, BitMEX, Bitstamp, Bittrex, BTCC, BTC-E, CEX.IO, C-Cex, GDAX, Gemini, Huobi, Kraken, Poloniex,||Bittrex, Poloneix, Bitfinex, Binance, Kraken, Cryptopia|| Poloniex, Bitstamp, Binance, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Poloneix
|Prices||Free One Trading Pair||From 0.035BTC for 3 Months||From 0.056BTC Lifetime License||From 0.0012BTC for a Month
|Software Type||Web-Based||Web-Based||Windows, Mac, Linux||Web-Based|
|Customer Support||24/7||24/7||Telegram Support Group||Support only for VIP and Premium